Protection for Performance.
Professional insureds engage in a broad range of disciplines and services which vary widely from project to project or client to client. Unfortunately, the United States is one of the most litigious societies in the world. When it’s least expected, a business may be subjected to a professional liability lawsuit. These suits may claim that your client has been negligent or made an error or omission while performing their services. Liability damages can cost upwards of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even the smallest companies face the risk of being sued by a dissatisfied client or customer.
Professional liability insurance, or professional indemnity insurance, is at the core of an effective risk management strategy. CIG will craft policies that protect your insureds from these types of diverse exposures.
Coverage We Offer:
- Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers
- Professional Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmacist’s Professional
- Construction – Contractors’ Professional
- Barber & Beautician Professional
- Defense, Settlement, & Supplementary Payments
SAMPLE RISKS INCLUDE:
- Architects & Engineers
- Landscape Architects
- Land Surveyors
- Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Chiropractors, Acupuncturists
- Physicians Offices
- Plastic Surgeons
- Psychiatrists & Psychologists
- Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics, & Laboratories
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dentists & Laboratories
- Ophthalmologists & Optometrists
- Medi Spas
- Therapeutic Massage
- Assisted Living
- Home Health & Long Term Care
- Allied Health Professionals
Still have questions? You can reach us at (855) 900-2960 during normal business hours.
Not appointed? Click here: https://cig-llc.biz/get-appointed/